Sunset Inns Preferred Vendor List
- Revs. David & Margo Sears (336) 314-0503 email@example.com and www.beachpeopleweddings.com
- Dr. Merlin Boone, 910-579-1211, 910-579-3408 Sunset Beach, NC
- Chris Presnell www.whiskeycreekphotography.com 910-619-2641
- Eddie Stokes Photography www.eddiestokesphotography.com
- Bryce Lafoon Photography www.brycelafoonphotography.com 910-880-5848
- Blue Sky Photography www.bskyphoto.com 910-233-7420
- Steffie’s Photography www.steffiesphotography.com 910-209-3358
- On The Beach Photography, www.OnTheBeachPhotography.com 843-222-9321
- Snapp-Shot Photography LLC http://www.snappshotphotography.com 540-535-5440 text
- Music with Cheryl Z 910-579-1091 –(Preferred DJ) www.CoastalEntertainers.com
- Cape Fear Entertainment www.capefeardj.com 910-815-0308
- MC Sound and Light Video www.mcsoundlightandvideo.com 843-236-2196
- Thomas Campbell with TCEFX DJ Company www.tcefx.com 704-906-1937
- Gary Bass 843-222-9064 www.beachmusic45.com
Register of Deeds
(Marriage License) 910-253-2690 http://rod.brunsco.net/
Bridesmaid Luncheon or Bridal Shower
Calabash Garden Tea Room
910-579-9500 or www.calabashgardentearoom.com
Salons & Nails
- Coral Tree Salon & Day Spa www.coraltreesalonanddayspa.com 910-575-4422
- The Cutting Corner, ask for Sandie 910-579-5940
- Totally Chic Salon & Spa, ask for Karen 910-579-1035 www.totallychicsalonspa.com
- Kozo Hair Designs, Cyndi Piscitelle, owner 910-754-9477 www.kozospa.com
- Capelli Salon & Day Spa 910-575-4247 www.capellisalonanddayspa.com
- Beauty and Beyond Hair and Nail Salon 910-579-4247 Shonda Ward
- Love those Nails 910-575-4999 (nails only)
Common Questions about Wedding Activities on Sunset Beach
Thinking of getting married on the beach? Congratulations! But first, here are a few things you should know....
1. You may get married on the public strand as long as you do not obstruct pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
2. No glass is allowed on the beach. You may put up tents and chairs as long as they ARE REMOVED by sunset.
3. You may get married at the gazebo if you wish, but again, you may not restrict traffic.
4. There is no permit required from the town to have this ceremony on the strand.
Please feel free to phone us at 910-579-6297 with any questions you may have.