Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations?
When people ask us “Why take Ocean Isle Beach vacations?” we answer “Why not!” Plenty of people plan Ocean Isle Beach vacations as their destination because Ocean Isle is centrally located along the North Carolina coast. To the north is Holden Beach and to the south is Sunset Beach.
It’s Sunset Beach where you’ll find the best accommodations around — right here at The Sunset Inn. We can provide you with your choice of rooms for your stay and all at reasonable prices. Beautifully appointed rooms with king-sized beds, private baths, private screened porches with marsh views, wet bars, luxurious linens and large porches all combine to create a relaxed atmosphere that most can only dream about. It’s here where we’ll share our beautiful sunrises and breathtaking sunsets with you. You’ll be glad you came.
Consider spending your anniversary or honeymoon with us and take advantage of our special Honeymoon/Anniversary Package. A package includes:
- 3 nights accommodations in one of our beautiful grand rooms
- Bouquet of flowers
- Bottle of champagne or wine
- A one hour off-site massage per person
- A $50 gift certificate to Twin Lakes Restaurant on the Intracoastal Waterway.
Rates are per room excluding taxes and gratuities. Please book at least two weeks in advance. Specials must be booked by phone. Additional nights will be priced at the regular nightly rate. No other discounts apply to special.
- Thanksgiving 2014
- Crafty Pumpkins
- Sunset Beach NC Festivals
- Sunset Beach Packages
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series