Things Happening this February in Wilmington:
Winter Wine & Beer Walk - February 22
Wilmington will be having its Winter Wine & Beer Walk on Saturday, February 22 from 1:00 - 6:00 p.m. downtown. This event is a tasting tour of some of Wilmington most popular restaurants and drinking spots. Tickets are $15 each or 2 for $25 and are limited; this fee includes 2 free samples at each location. This is a great way to discover new beers and different wines at places you already go, or a new bar or restaurant altogether! Tickets can be purchased at Etix.com or by cash only at The Fortunate Glass & Front Street Brewery. For more information check out http://www.wineandbeerwalk.com/info_wilmington.html, or call 216-374-8884.
Evita! - Starting February 19
Evita is coming to Wilmington, this beautiful production is about Evita Duarte, a B-picture actress who became the wife of Argentinian president Juan Peron. It is being performed at Thalian Hall Wednesday, February 19 - Sunday, February 23 and Friday, February 28 - Sunday, March 2; times are Thursday - Sat 8:00 p.m. and Sunday 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $29 per person, and more information can be found at http://www.thalianhall.org or call at 910-632-2241
Carolina Chocolate Drops with L Shaped Lot Duo - February 26
The Grammy award winning Carolina Chocolate Drops are coming to the Brooklyn Arts Center on February 26, doors open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7:30 pm. Tickets are General Admission: $23, Day of: $28 and VIP Balcony: $33. According to the New York Times: “They dip into styles of southern black music from the 1920s and '30s string- band music, jug-band music, fife and drum, early jazz and beam their curiosity outward. They make short work of their instructive mission and spend their energy on things that require it: flatfoot dancing, jug playing, shouting."
For more information go to http://www.pipelineevents.com or call 910-538-2939.
- Thanksgiving 2014
- Crafty Pumpkins
- Sunset Beach NC Festivals
- Sunset Beach Packages
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series