Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
It is getting close to that time of year to celebrate summer with all of us here at Sunset Beach. Come enjoy the free live music and dance the night away or sit back, relax, and soak up some sun while bopping to the music. The Sunset Beach Free Concert Series is held between Memorial Day and Labor Day at the Village Park at Seaside Village. (Look for the gazebo in the small park across from Fibber’s Restaurant on the mainland).
The Free Concerts are held 6:30-8:30 each Wednesday (weather permitting). – bring your beach chair and enjoy!
So don’t forget – if Wednesday is a bad night for you, or your group just wants more free music there is also the Friday night concerts on Ocean Isle during the summer! This is at the Coastal Carolina Museum, and starts at 6:30 as well.
This gives you even more reasons to come check out Sunset Beach, NC and we would love to have you as our guests here at The Sunset Inn. Don't miss out on some great entertainment and a beautiful beach town. See you soon!
Sunset Beach Concert Series Lineup:
May 29, 2013- Fat Jack Band
June 5, 2013- Parrot Party
June 12, 2013- Homemade Jam
June 19, 2013- Carolina Breakers
June 26, 2013- The Ginger Thompson Band
July 3, 2013- CC Martin
July 10, 2013- The Mark Roberts Band
July 17, 2013- Marsha Morgan Band
July 24, 2013- Jim Quick & The Coastline Band
July 31, 2013- Coco Loco
August 7, 2013- Rodney Dane
August 14, 2013- The Craig Woolard Band
August 21, 2013- Hip Pocket
August 28, 2013- The Fantastic Shakers
September 4, 2013- Fat Jack Band
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series