St. Patrick’s Day
It’s just around the corner and there is no place better to be on St. Patrick’s Day than the beach (other than Ireland). St. Patty’s Day falls on a Monday this year, so Saturday, March 15 seems to be the day for celebrating.
Myrtle Beach is having a FREE event downtown (between 8th Ave N and 9th Ave N) from noon-midnight and will feature live music all day by Elise Testone, Ben Fagan and the Holy City Hooligans, Bullfrog, Gravy-featuring The Asheville Horns and many more. They will have authentic Irish food and beverages (think Irish beers), there will be games and contest throughout the day and it sounds like a blast. For more information go to http://www.mbdowntoenstpats.com.
North Myrtle Beach will be having a St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival. The parade will start at 9am and the festival is from 11am - 4pm. They will have over 125 vendors displaying arts and crafts and food vendors and Main Street businesses will have a variety of options for you to choose from. They will have live music on two stages and t-shirt competition and best St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun contest. For more information email email@example.com or call 843-280-5584.
Wilmington will also be having a St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival. It will be held at Riverfront Park and will feature music, dancing and fun with the Wilmington Police Pipes & Drums, The Blarney Broughs, The Molly Malones and more. The parade will begin at 11am with the festival starting directly after at noon. Go to http://wilmingtonstpatricksdayfestival.com for more information.
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series