Oyster Fest Time!! Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Fall is upon us; bringing cooler weather, shorter days, changing colors and oysters!!
Oyster season runs October 15th – March 31st and to kick things off, The 33rd Annual NC Oyster Festival starts just next week on October 19th. This festival is put on by the Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce and held in Ocean Isle Beach between 2nd and 3rd streets, beside the Museum of Coastal Carolina. With tons of things for both kids and adults to enjoy, this festival is a great draw for the area. Live music will start Saturday morning at 10am, and last throughout both days. Oyster shucking, amateur and professional, are on at 1pm Saturday. Great food and oyster stew are available both days. The website for the event says “The 33rd Annual North Carolina Oyster Festival will feature live entertainment, arts and crafts vendors, festival food, a road race, kid's area, North Carolina Oyster Shucking Championships and an Oyster Stew Cook-off!”
Come join us here at The Sunset Inn, just minutes from the action to enjoy a great festival and some yummy oysters.
Also, don’t forget about our terrific mid-week special going on: stay three nights Monday-Thursday and get the 3rd half off!!
We hope to see you soon for a visit!!
- Crafty Pumpkins
- Sunset Beach NC Festivals
- Sunset Beach Packages
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series