Not your typical getaway, but so much more
The Sunset Inn has hosted a great number of guests in its 13 year existance. We have seen guests from as far as Dubai, Japan, & Switzerland and we have had an abundance from North Carolina and all over the Unites States. We have been a part of business trips, family reunions, and friend getaways. But we have also been a place for Romance!
The Sunset Inn has been lucky to be a part of countless engagements, and honeymoons, secret birthday and anniversary trips and last but not least Weddings! The Sunset Inn may just look like a beautiful 14 room coastal cottage on the outside, but once you enter through its doors you become part of the history of the building. A place where JoAnna & Scott said I Do. A place where Cindy celebrated her 50th birthday. A place where Dennis & Kathy got engaged. It is a place where smiles, laughter, and great memories exist. A place where guests have become family members.
We would love for you to become part of The Sunset Inn family. We would love for you to be our guests and start making memories of your own right here in beautiful Sunset Beach. Visit www.thesunsetinn.net and start creating happy memories and dreams of your own, and don't forget to add a little romance while you are at it!
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series