La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
A great place to visit while vacationing at The Sunset Inn
La Belle Amie Vineyard
April Music Fest
Saturday, April 20, 2013 Noon - 5 pm
Little River, SC
Enjoy an afternoon of live music from two talented bands. Plus, sample the many wine varieties of La Belle Amie, try our flavorful wine slushies, and enjoy the beauty of the vineyard. The owner will give a vineyard tour (2:30). Or, browse our great gift shop. It doesn’t get any nicer than this. Come share it with us!
MUSIC (12:00 – 5:00pm) BY: The Mike McCoy Band, and The Necessary Experience
ADMISSION: $8/person. (under 18 or over 80 admitted free) Bring two canned/dry good items for area food banks and receive $3 off admission. Club Members Free.
Food Available From: Smokin’ Pitt BBQ, and Hunts Lexington Style Cooking
BEVERAGES (Water, Soda, Beer, & Wine) Available From: La Belle Amie Vineyard
SORRY, ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD, BEVERAGES OR PETS ALLOWED INTO THIS EVENT
Remember, bring a lawn chair, a good friend or two, and enjoy the company, the music, the wine, and the beauty of the vineyard.
843/399-WINE (9463) www.LaBelleAmie.com
SPONSORED BY: Anderson Bros. Bank, and EASY Radio 105.9FM
VINEYARD LOCATION: Hwy 90 & St. Joseph Road (just west of the NMB Middle School.)
GPS ADDRESS: 1120 St. Joseph Road, Little River, SC
REGULAR SHOP HOURS: Monday – Saturday 10am-6pm.
- Crafty Pumpkins
- Sunset Beach NC Festivals
- Sunset Beach Packages
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series