Sunset Beach, NC, Ocean Isle Beach, NC Festivals
This is the perfect time of the year to enjoy Sunset Beach NC vacations because unless there’s a special event going on, you’ll pretty much have the each to yourself to enjoy. The water is still plenty warm enough for all the water sports you’ve been putting off and for some real fun why not rent yourself a jet ski or pontoon boat to take it over the top!
Check out 2013 Family Fun Day this weekend in the Brunswick Nature Park, Winnabow on October 19, 2013. This event is hosted by the North Carolina Coastal Land Trust. The park is located off NC 133 at 2601 River Road in Winnabow. Activities include mountain biking, pony riding, kayaking and more. The Cape Fear Chapter of the Southern Off-Road Bicycle Association will be guiding riders through the park's mountain bike trails. Riders may bring their own bikes or borrow on onsite.
The Adventure Company will be providing kayaks for attendees to try paddling in Town Creek, and the Carolina Classic Horseman's Association will provide educational displays, pony rides and share plans for the trail system. The NC Coastal Land Trust will be leading nature hikes. There will also be food vendors, face painting, nature crafts, and other activities. The day promises to be a whole lot of fun for everyone who attends!
Mark your calendar now for the North Carolina Festival by the Sea being held October 26-27, 2013. This 2-day event kicks off with a parade down the Holden Beach causeway at 10 a.m. on Saturday. Arts and Crafts vendors are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. There will be a horseshoe tournament and a sand castle building contest. Children enjoy face painting, huge kites flying overhead and children's rides and amusements. Live musical entertainment begins at 10 a.m. both days at Holden Beach's new pavilion. There is free admission and free parking.
When you plan on coming here to enjoy yearly vacations at Sunset Beach NC you can plan on always having a fun time. If we can answer any questions or help with your reservations, please don’t hesitate to call us at 888-575-1001. We look forward to seeing you!
- Crafty Pumpkins
- Sunset Beach NC Festivals
- Sunset Beach Packages
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series