Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
Did you know that Sunset Beach, N.C. has multiple personalities? It is a beautiful, quaint, and tranquil oasis that is perfect for one who just wants to kick back, relax, and soak up some sun. But are you aware that Sunset Beach is just minutes from Highway 17 South that transports you to North Myrtle Beach, S.C. and the heart of Myrtle Beach? That is why it is also perfect for those who love the beach, but want a little more variety and excitement.
Sunset Beach springs to life in March and April and our average temperature is in the low to mid 60’s. For our solitary folks, you can walk the beach and visit Bird Island and the Kindred Spirit mailbox, or rent a bike and take in everything the Island has to offer. For our on the go folks, you have got the beach, but there are also plenty of local festivals and events to keep you hopping! La Belle Amie Vineyard located in North Myrtle Beach is hosting Remember When Oldies Festival on March 23rd. It is a perfect venue for guests who love live music, great food, wine tastings, and more. They will also be holding the Blues & Jazz Festival on April 6th and their April Music Festival on April 20th. The 6th annual Taste of the Coast at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach will also be taking place on Saturday March 23rd. They have over 20 local restaurants showcasing their cuisine so you can taste test to your heart’s content. They will have live music and games for all to enjoy.
Here in Sunset Beach, N.C. you can do as little or as much as you want. The Sunset Inn is located on the island and overlooks the Salt Water Marsh and Intracoastal Waterway. No matter what your plans are we provide a home away from home. We have 14 rooms each with one king sized bed and private screened porches and we cater to couples and friend getaways. So what are you waiting for? Come visit Sunset Beach, N.C. and discover all of its personalities.
- Sunset Beach NC Festivals
- Sunset Beach Packages
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- December Event, Old Bridge
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series