Sunset Beach, NC Old Swing Bridge Christmas
News Release from Old Bridge Preservation Society
For immediate release
Christmas at the Old Bridge
The third annual “Christmas at the Old Bridge” will be held on Monday, December 9 from 5:30 until 7:30 p.m. at the Old Bridge. Mark your calendars.
“Christmas at the Old Bridge” has become a special holiday tradition for the Sunset Beach area. It is a chance to slow down, savor the holiday and get into the spirit. Come to the Old Bridge and see it decorated for Christmas with lights and greenery. Refreshments will be served for those gathered and you’ll hear holiday carols drifting through the air. Everyone in the community, residents and visitors alike, are invited by the Old Bridge Preservation Society to listen to holiday music sung by local soloists Linda Ladrick, Mandee Williams, and Tain Collins. As well, a trio of West Brunswick freshmen, Elizah Fish, Sophie Hughes, and Gibbie Griffin, will sing for those assembled. To conclude the event, the community will be invited to participate in a holiday sing-a-long. This all takes place at the Old Bridge, 109 Shoreline Drive West, Sunset Beach. “Christmas at the Old Bridge” will definitely put you in the Christmas spirit.
If you were able to take part in the past, you know it is an event not to be missed. If you were unable to come, please start a new Sunset Beach holiday tradition and plan on being at the Old Bridge, 109 Shoreline Drive West on Monday, December 10 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. For more information please check the Old Bridge Preservation Society website, oldbridgepreservationsociety.org. Christmas will be in the air, don’t miss it!
Five minute drive from Ocean Isle Beach, NC
- Strawberry & Wine Festival
- 5 Reasons to Visit The Beach In The Winter
- Thanksgiving 2014
- Crafty Pumpkins
- Sunset Beach NC Festivals
- Sunset Beach Packages
- Sunset Beach, NC
- Run Sunset Beach
- Bird Island Reserve
- Brunswick Home & Garden Show
- New Sunset Beach, NC Park
- The Boundary House Restaurant
- Shallotte Christmas
- Brookgreen Gardens Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Sunset Beach Poem by Richard Taylor
- There's Nothing Ghoulish About the Hotels Around Here, Honest
- Family Fun Day and Vacations to Sunset Beach NC
- Oyster Fest Time!!
- Come Spend Labor Day at Our Sunset Beach Resort
- The Hatching has begun! Visit Brunswick County Beaches to witness the baby Sea Turtles!
- If You're Looking For an Ocean Isle Beach Hotel During the Sailfish Classic
- Why Ocean Isle Beach Vacations
- Kindred Spirit Mailbox
- Not your typical getaway, but so much more
- Calling All Car Show Enthusiasts!
- Summer Events & Festivals
- Old Pastime Comes Back to Life
- Day Trip Three- Battleship North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Day Trip Two- Bald Head Island
- May festivals & events (2)
- Day Trip One- Southport
- Upcoming events in May
- Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series
- La Belle Amie Vineyard Festival
- Sunset Beach celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Discover Spring in Sunset Beach
- Brunswick Island's Home & Garden Show
- Tie Up Your Sneakers for the Upcoming Races
- Upcoming Events in Wilmington
- Run to the Sun
- St. Patrick's Day
- Spring Getaway Special!
- 2014 Summer Concert Series